- a must for any high school student interested in innovative ideas
- the largest TEDxYouth event in Toronto, with over 250 attendees from the GTA
- a hot spot for Toronto’s curious high school students to spark discussions about “ideas worth spreading”.
- Where: The Masonic Temple (Info Tech Research Group), 888 Yonge Street, Toronto
- When: Saturday, November 14th, 2015 – Full Day Event!
- Who: high school students from across the GTA passionate about discovery and ready for a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Only those who are accepted can attend (invitations are non-transferable). If your friends want to attend, make sure they fill out an application as well. For those who cannot join us in-person at the event, a livestream will be available on event day as well!
What to Expect by Attending
- keep up with innovative thinking and thought-provoking dialogue in a unique program that promises to spark meaningful discussions.
- engage with and listen to some of the brightest minds who will challenge you in new ways. Past speakers include: Marc Garneau, MP and former astronaut; Arlene Dickinson, entrepreneur; Scott Moir and Tessa Virtue, Olympic gold medalists; and many more. Read more about our speakers at http://www.tedxyouthtoronto.ca/speakers/.
- renew your lifelong journey of discovery by participating in something big: TEDxYouth@Toronto is just one of hundreds of TEDxYouth events happening simultaneously around the around the world that celebrates Universal Children’s Day to empower and inspire youth
- explore the Masonic Temple, a historic building added to the City of Toronto’s inventory of historic properties
- share experiences, information and tips with other high school students in the GTA