- Are you a youth-led group (a group of 3 or more young people between the ages of 15-29) working in a community in Ontario?
- Do you have a project or idea that will positively affect the health and wellbeing of your peers and communities? Do you have a project or idea that will help get young people’s priorities and concerns heard?
- Would some funding/resources help you get this project going in your community?
This is a funding opportunity that will support youth-led groups to make their projects happen.
- Grants are generally between $5000-$20 000, and the maximum a group can ask for is $25 000.
- Projects are usually 12-18months in length, but can be longer or shorter than that.
- A youth-led group can apply on their own (its ok if you are a new group or informal group); or they can apply in partnership with another organization.
For more information about the program, including a link to the application templates please visit: http://laidlawfdn.org/2014/06/09/youth-led-community-change-program-application-deadline/